Fall is in the air!
Here are a few things to do over the next month to get your house ready for fall!
- Time to clean your gutters! Remove leaves, nests, and debris from gutters and check for leaks.
- Do you have a wood burning fireplace? Now is a great time to stock up on firewood for the chilly nights we have ahead.
- Remove window screens and install storm doors and windows if you use them.
- Turn off outdoor faucets and store hoses for the winter.
- Time to stock up on lawn bags and get your rakes ready!
- Now is a great time to plant flower bulbs for spring! Consider planting tulips, iris, daffodil, hyacinth or lilies.